The ACT Exporters’ Network exists to provide a forum for exporters to network, share knowledge and expand their export activities.
Operating as part of the Canberra Business Council, the aim of the Network is to provide private sector leadership of the Canberra regional export drive.
The benefits of membership of the Exporters’ Network are:
- Discounted rates for seminars, workshops and networking events;
- Opportunity to profile company in B2B Business Magazine;
- Access to a structured mentoring program;
- Access to a bi-monthly newsletter and regular email updates on export related matters;
- Access to an online database which includes export statistics, key contact information and event information;
- Access to small grants for export-related activities (coming soon).
ACT Exporters’ Network events now include:
- Monthly breakfasts with guest speakers on export-related topics
- Monthly newsletter and regular updates
- Networking functions
- Mentoring sessions
- Seminars and workshops
- Market and Industry Briefings
- Case studies and promotion of successful exporters
- Industry input into government issues such as FTAs and business guides
- Trade missions and other Austrade activities
- Involvement in the ACT Export Awards
The Exporters’ Network works with relevant organisations including Business & Industry Development – ACT Government, Austrade, AusIndustry and the Australia Institute of Export. It also invites exporting businesses and other bodies to contribute to its activities.